- 4-5 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. garlic
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 diced red pepper
- 2 Tbsp. panko bread crumbs (we used gluten free)
*If you don't have bread crumbs you can make some by crumbling rice crispy cereal and mixing it with some spices you like
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash chicken breasts and arrange them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. In a mixer, combine the cream cheese, diced pepper, oregano, salt and garlic. Evenly spread this mixture over each piece of chicken. Sprinkle 1/2 Tbsp. of panko bread crumbs over each chicken breast.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until cooked through. That's it!