Meal planning services seem to have gotten really big lately. I like the concept, but as I've looked at them, I've thought they seemed expensive for a job I should probably just do myself.
A few months ago, however, No More To Go was offering 50% off for a 6 month menu planning subscription. I began to research it and liked what I saw.
From the website:
- No more wondering what's for dinner!
- 5 complete meals delivered to your inbox every Friday morning.
- Complete with grocery list so you can also shop from your mobile device.
- All recipes have modifications for gluten free, vegetarian, and kid friendly meals.
- Interesting and delicious recipes using fresh, healthy ingredients.
- Save time, sanity, and your grocery bill.
I’ve been using it now for 10 weeks and have been impressed. Basically, I’m getting some great recipes that are kid-friendly, healthy, and homemade. The best part is that they are awesome recipes that I would never think up on my own. And, I have them all saved on my computer so I can use them time and time again.
Anyway, I emailed Stacey (the creator of No More to Go) and asked her if she’d be willing to offer a 50% code again so I could share it with all my friends. She agreed, so stop by her site and get 50% off. The offer can be used for the 6 and 12 month subscriptions.
Coupon Code: NMTG50
It is valid until the end of October, so please feel free to share with your family and friends.
I read this verse today and it was such a powerful reminder that our Savior and King is above everything. May we die to ourselves each day so that we can become more and more like Him!