As much as I try to eat healthy, I've got to have a few sweet recipes to turn to! This dessert has a fraction of the calories/sugar/fat grams of most raspberry bar recipes, but it still tastes pretty great. So, make this instead and you won't feel as guilty when you eat a piece!
- 1 Cup Flour (I used a gluten free flour mix, but regular or whole wheat flour should work)
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda (omit if using gf flour that already contains this)
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 6 Tbsp Coconut Oil (at room temp) or softened butter
- 6 oz. pureed raspberries (one small container)
- 1/4 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- On low/med speed, mix together butter/coconut oil and brown sugar. Slowly add flour, baking soda, and oats.
- Using 1/4 of this mixture, press it on to the bottom of a 8x8 baking dish.
- Pour pureed raspberries on top.
- Combine chocolate chips with the remaining flour mixture and crumble on top of raspberries.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until lightly brown on top.