See link to PDF download at bottom of page
I plan to use my weekly planner by putting it on a clipboard and hanging the clipboard on the wall where I can easily see it, make changes to it, etc.
Feel free to use my weekly planners for yourself too. I made a Christmas one and a regular one. Hope it helps keep your week more organized!
For my weekly planner, I have included the following:
- Weekly Menu: It's so much easier to cook at home when I have already planned out our menu for the week!
- Memory Verse: I think it gets even harder to memorize with age, but I know it's so important to commit to memorizing more and more Bible verses.
- Goals: I have this broken down into 4 sections:
- Health: What goal do I have this week that can make me healthier (ex.Cut out sugar this week)?
- Relationships: What is one relationship I want to strengthen this week? This doesn't necessarily have to be an estranged relationship, but just a reminder to reach out to others. Maybe you can reach out to a new co-worker or neighbor, etc.
- New Habits: What new habit do I want to incorporate into my life? This is just a great reminder to keep working on things. An example might be to intentionally read a book to the kids for 30 minutes, etc.
- Other: Any other goal you want to work on/accomplish (ex. pick out a paint color for the bathroom)
- Housework: Each day, list a household chore you want to accomplish. Monday might be laundry and bathrooms, etc.
- To Do: Write down daily schedules such as soccer practice, lunch appointments, etc.
- I am thankful for:This is just a reminder to be thankful. It's hard to complain when you are cultivating a thankful heart. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 says, "Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."
Download the Weekly Planner here.
Download the Weekly Christmas Planner here.