We eat green beans a lot. It is one of the vegetables our kids enjoy, so I try to take advantage of that. This is a great way to change up the taste a bit. My husband and I can almost eat a whole pan by ourselves because they taste so good!
- One Bag of Fresh Green Beans (washed and trimmed)
- 2-4 Tbsp Oil of Choice (avocado, olive, or coconut are great)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine oil and spices in a large bowl.
- Add green beans to bowl and toss to coat.
- Arrange green beans on a baking sheet that is covered in parchment paper or foil.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, depending on how well-done you want them to be.