I am putting together our family's menu for the next few weeks and thought I would post it here for my own reference and in case anyone else wanted some meal ideas. Some of these recipes are mine and many of them came from other healthy blogs. I have made all of them and they have turned out great! I have included the links to them if I got it elsewhere. To print your own weekly planner, see here.
- Tuesday: Homemade Meatballs over Zucchini Pasta, Fresh Fruit
- Thursday: Stuffed Peppers, Cooked Apples
- Monday: Feta Cheese Turkey Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Spinach Salad with strawberries and blueberries
- Tuesday: Teriyaki Chicken and Veggies
- Wednesday: Cheeseburger Zucchini Boats, Fresh Fruit
Notes: I used a gf flour for the heatlhy sweet potato casserole, or you can just leave it out altogether.
- Friday: Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Grain Free Cobbler (made with Coconut Flour)
Notes: This cobbler is so good! I used 2 1/2 cups of frozen berries (raspberry, strawberry and blueberry blend with two chopped apples). It did take a lot longer for mine to cook- about 55 mintues instead of the 35 minutes that the recipe says. This makes a great breakfast for the kids too!
Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Banana Bites
Grain-free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge (made with coconut oil)